This is to announce the release of Meter version 4.2.2 (Build number 4.2.2-628.).
Stability Fixes and Improvements
This meter release contains numerous stability fixes and performance improvements to the 4.2.1 meter.
Following bug fixes were addressed:
- Meter-580 Plugin manager sends invalid metric data to meter when processing source (host) names that begin with a numeric character.
- "Meter-585: Fixed memory leak when users with free accounts had plugins installed"
- Meter-611: Large numbers of UDP listeners on Windows can cause data gaps in the dashboard.
- Meter-606: Plugin re-install attempts were too fast after plugin failures.
- Meter-640: Plugin manager does not always remove unused plugins
Following architecture improvements were added:
- Meter-636: Command line option to allow meter to modify it’s configuration file.
- Meter-567: Support process info RPC with regex.
Users are encouraged to upgrade to this new release. Happy Holidays!